Effective Date: January, 2019
Last updated: July 1, 2021
Personal Information We Collect
We generally collect personal information in two ways: 1) information you provide to us, and 2) information we collect automatically, as described further below.
Personal Information You Provide
When you purchase our products through our website, your payment card information is directed to our third party payment card processor providing payment processing services to us, and we do not see or collect your payment card data.
Any information you disclose on social media (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or your geo-location details) may personally identify you and you should exercise caution regarding information about yourself that you make public. We may receive and collect personal information about you when you engage with us on social media.
To the extent you provide us with contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact, you represent to us that you have their permission to share that information with us.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site or social media, we and our service providers may also collect certain information about your usage and devices used to access our Services by automated means or by using tracking technologies such as cookies and similar technologies. For example, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier), operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings with respect to the computer or other devices used to access the Services, as well as the time zone in which your computer and device is located and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities as you access our Services. We may also collect your click path through our site and the Services you access. We use this information described in this paragraph, which we’ll call “Traffic Data,” to manage, improve, and protect our Services, including for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, to tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere and to meet legal obligations, such as for enforcement of our Terms and Conditions.
Some Traffic Data about your use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google in aggregate form. Google uses this aggregated information on our behalf in order to evaluate use of the site, compile reports on site activity and other services relating to site activity and usage. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use the site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
How We Use Your Information
In addition to use of the Traffic Data described above, we may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide products, services, customer support and information you request from us, and otherwise communicate with you regarding your requests to us;
- create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- process and analyze account transactions and payments, notify you about them, audit them if needed;
- maintain the security and integrity of the Services, our technology, assets and business; engage in detection and prevention of fraud or other illegal activities and debugging;
- enforce our Terms and Conditions, including to prevent potential breaches;
- respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- test, personalize, develop and improve the Services;
- advertise and market our products and services, and the products and services of our business partners, to you, including by presenting tailored content and advertisements;
- evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users, online visitors, business contacts or employees is among the assets transferred;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Information We Share
We may share your personal information with third parties, as follows:
- Service Providers. We engage with select service providers who provide services to support our operations such as: our website hosting provider, website analytics providers and product delivery services.
- Other Parties. As further described in the “HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION” section above, we may share your personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to prevent fraud, damage to person or property, protect and secure our business, assets, user accounts or enforce legal rights or comply with subpoena, court order, legal process or obligations.
- Successor Entities. We reserve the right to sell, disclose or transfer your personal information to a successor entity in the event of a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate changes respecting our business.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes. We may share aggregated customer information with third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes, including so that we may offer you select promotions; such aggregated information does not identify a specific individual and is not intended to contain personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us in the manner specified below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us. Opting out in this manner does not limit our ability to communicate with you by email regarding your product and service requests to us (e.g., sending you an confirming a new order).
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain commercially reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information against unauthorized access. However, communications over the Internet are not 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your information communicated online or via a mobile device.
Do Not Track Notice
Under California law, website and online service operators are required to disclose how they respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites. We currently do not change our tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals or other similar mechanisms. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track,” please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
Third Party Tracking Disclosure
California law also requires website and online service operators to disclose whether third parties may track users’ online activities over time and across different sites from our sites. Our service providers collect the Traffic Data described above in connection with our Services. Social media networks track your activities on their network from our pages on their network. Please refer to the individual policies of each social media network on whose platform you engage with us. It is also possible that unknown third parties, over which we have no control, will track your activities online or on social media.
Our Services are intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, we will immediately delete it from our records.
Users Outside the US
We are a US-based company, and our Services are intended for a US audience. Users of our Services outside of the US, to the extent they provide any personal information to us, consent to its processing in the United States.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us